GameLoop is the android emulator utilized for playing Tencent games like call of duty and PUBG mobile on the Windows 10 computer. It is particularly created for gaming and permits the users of Windows to play Android games on their Desktops or Laptops. GameLoop computer version is freely available for downloading, and it’s the best emulator. It also assists you in playing all the preferred Android games.
- The official emulator tool of the well-liked battle royale F2P game PUBG mobile
- The most optimized and fastest Android gaming emulator for computer
- Take complete benefit of the powerful GPU, CPU, and RAM hardware for rendering the Android games better than on your mobile
- Broad compatibility with a few of the most well-liked Android games of today
- Optimized networking for the lag-free gaming
- Complete control customization.
- Integrated game browser with the one-click downloads and installation process
- Incorporated user discovery support and friend list
- Optimized for use on the modern Windows operating system (7/8/10)
- Needs 1.5 GB of free drive space with your game installed
- One hundred percent free
How To Download & Install GameLoop For PC?
For downloading the program on your computer, you need to follow a few easy steps:
Step#1: First, uninstall the old version of Tencent Gaming Buddy. If utilizing Win 10, you need to navigate to the settings > apps > open the folder saved as Tencent gaming buddy/GameLoop > click uninstall.
Step#2: Then, download the execution file of the emulator from a reliable source.
Step#3: Then, go to the download folder on the computer and look for the downloaded file.
Step#4: Double-click on that file and run on the computer.
Step#5: Agree to all the conditions and terms then be prepared for installing the application.
Step#6: After downloading the emulator, you’ll see the installation option, simply click on it.
Step#7: Just as the installation is done, you’ll see the open button, click it for proceeding.
Installing Games In The GameLoop Emulator:
GameLoop being the new emulator after the Tencent gaming buddy; it allows the users to enjoy the PUBG Mobile on the computer. Not just do the users play PUBG but also the other android game on the computer. Here, you’ll find out how you can install games in this emulator.You can also easily Increase FPS In Pubg Emulator using some techniques
Step#1: Open the emulator > go to the Game Center.
Step#2: Find your game on this emulator > navigate to your game center, and you can locate your banner; if not, utilize the search option for searching for your game.
Step#3: Download and install the game on this emulator > click your game, and you ought to see the Install button at the bottom.
Step#4: Then install your game on the PC.
Step#5: Once that’s done, go to the My Games section > Click to play.
The controls for your game will already be preset in your emulator. Once you open the game, you ought to be capable of seeing the default controller in the window. You can easily customize the controls by simply clicking on the key mapping option.